cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressing the button brings up the project screen ? I need to help

H??el.19
Associate II

I uploaded the project in this image to stmf746g-disco This project has no interface0690X00000AQt0SQAT.jpg

keil file of the project is here

0690X00000AQt2TQAT.png

then I made a simple interface using touchgfx

The problem is how do I integrate the interface code with my real project?

I've seen something like this done by doing some research and watching videos and I've tried

0690X00000AQt2YQAT.png

here I created a variable called "buttonclicked"

0690X00000AQt2dQAD.png

here already touch gfx has created their own

0690X00000AQt2iQAD.png

I'm getting an error here

and most importantly, I do not know how to do this after correcting the error

even if this error is resolved, I don't know how to integrate the next steps

need your help thank you.

in short, how do I integrate my project that I use to draw a wave in my keil project into touch gfx

When I press the RUN button, I want it to bring up the screen in the first image

26 REPLIES 26
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi Hasan,

First of all, could you share the "detailed log" ? You'll find the button for it in the bottom right part of the designer.

Are you saying that the first two images in this post is not touchgfx and now you want to integrate this project?

/Martin

H??el.19
Associate II

these two separate projects were created with a touch of gfx only the interface was coded in the other keiller when coding on keils tubitak 1505 how to manage the project in this way I want to see where you listen to the signal when I press the button

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Can you please share your log? We can start by inspecting your compilation error.

/Martin

H??el.19
Associate II

so far I have only tried a simple interface and tried to call a normal function

I couldn't integrate it because the multi adc project was too big

H??el.19
Associate II

0690X00000AQtioQAD.png

screen in multi adc project

0690X00000AQt0SQAT.jpg

interface files I created using touch gfx = TUBITAK1505

I want the screen of the multi adc project when I press the button on the interface I prepared using touch gx

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

You'll have to implement your ADC project interface in the TouchGFX designer.

Did you watch the video on integrating signals from hardware into your UI? It's a sticky in the top of this forum.

/Martin

H??el.19
Associate II

yes I watched and applied the video but I did not succeed

H??el.19
Associate II

The files in the multi adc project are quite large and I couldn't integrate them in any way.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

What didn't you succeed with? It would be helpful if you listed everything you tried and everything you couldn't do. In theory, the two projects should be relatively easy to integrate. But you must create your GUI from the ADC project in TouchGFX.

/Martin