cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN4861 for 'H7

ST,

1. Please update AN4861 for 'H7
  2. Please link to AN4861 from the 'H7 product folder webpages
  3. Please fix links to AN4861 on forum - those given by Amel and Imen are usually broken, you can find them by searching for DM00287603

Thanks,

JW

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

I'll share your request internally to update AN4861 in order to support STM32H7 [if this is not already scheduled].

I am trying to fix manually links to AN4861 in our posts. Unfortunately it was one of the side effects of the migration from Jive to Salesforce when there is a hyperlink in the reply.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks.

JW

>> Unfortunately it was one of the side effects of the migration from Jive to Salesforce when there is a hyperlink in the reply.

I understand your pain, I still periodically stumble on threads with broken content, or migration tags which never got fixed. This is particularly frustrating on threads which are closed/locked.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Jan,

I checked that the update is already scheduled and we should expect the new version by the beginning of next year.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.