cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does exist in the current datasheet (April 2019 Rev 7) different information?

WWalt.1
Associate II

Does exist in the current datasheet (April 2019 Rev 7) different information about the pinning regarding the alphabetic ordered rows for the TFBGA240+25 package? In chapter 5 Pin descriptions the rows starts with letter "A" and ends with letter "U". In chapter 8.8 TFBGA240+25 package information the rows starts with the letter "A" and ends with letter "S". What is correct right now ? I am a little confused. But this information is absolutely relevant to know the right pinning.

Please see attachments. There are Screenshots from the datasheet.

Thanks beforehand for your help.

BR

Wolfgang

4 REPLIES 4
WWalt.1
Associate II

It seems not much people are busy with the current footprint 😉

Piranha
Chief II

I usually resolve similar errors by... voting. :D No, but serious, look for other sources of the same information. In this case look at pin descriptions for that package - they're all "U" based and there is none with "S". 🙂

P.S. Of course it's still an error and needs fixing.

WWalt.1
Associate II

@Piranha​ Thanks. It seems it helps only your advice. I will take it so...

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @WWalt.1​ ,

I join @Piranha​ to confirm that "U" is the correct marking; we can confirm it based on the pins naming on pinout table for the column TFBGA240+25.

The marking in the figure "TFBGA240+25 package outline" will be fixed on all relevant datasheets.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.