must arduino compatible program support

48 pin is enough

ic cost is less than 2$

if you know any controller with fullfill my requirements kindly let me know

thanks in advance

regards

kannan

16 REPLIES 16

Download STM32CubeMX and use MCU Selector to find an MCU for your use case.

You'll get a series of STM32L0 and STM32L1 MCUs with different flash and RAM sizes. For example STM32L071CB is a nice choice.

Ozone
Lead

> EEPROM - Min 2kb

Not really cheap.

> must arduino compatible program support

Arduino, really ?!?

kannannatesh
Associate II

Dear @After Forever​ 

thanks for your reply, may be  STM32L071CB is ok for me, there is available any evaluation kit with  STM32L071CB for testing

kannannatesh
Associate II

Dear @Ozone​ 

STM32L071CB this ic have a 6KB EEPROM and ic cost is less than 2$ so it's ok for me then we are not familiar for ST products that why i ask arduino familiar MC's

> there is available any evaluation kit with STM32L071CB for testing

I don't think so, but you can get NUCLEO-L073RZ for evaluation. It has STM32L073RZ MCU which is better and more expensive but very similar, and you can do with it everything you can do with STM32L071CB. STM32duino supports it too.

Arduino usually implies an USB interface, and a specific bootloader.

Arduino is an unmethodical hack, I never used it.

Requirements for your project are surely your issue/decision.

In commercial projects I got involved in, such convenience resources (and the implied increase in costs) were never approved.

kannannatesh
Associate II

Dear @Ozone​ 

this is my first step in ST microcontrollers, so i don't know the way or anything to program for that, but i was familiar in arduino and also i use arduino for prototype or model only, TI also support Energia IDE to program the MC to easy way, that's why i ask the controller is support arduino IDE for easy to develop the firmware for that.

Piranha
Chief II

> must arduino compatible program support

> ic cost is less than 2$

In an end-product project these contradict each other. If You need Arduino compatibility, that means it's not a project for mass production and then 1, 5 or 10 $ shouldn't matter, but STM32L071CB comes under 2 $ only at 1000+ quantities. The only way it could make sense is if You are making a devboard for Arduino community. =)

I see no USB peripheral in the L071 specs.

And I don't know any Arduino board without USB.