cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open STNRGPF01 or STNRGPF12 controller

KMezg
Associate

Hi! I cannot open none of PFC pre-regulation designs. The browser says the flash is not enabled. In fact it is and it's working for few other elements in edesignsuite.

Can you please elaborate people about why PFC pre-regulation designs does not work?

The STNRGPF01 datasheet says edesignsuite is used for configuring the controller or sourcing BOM. So - without the working edesignsuite this controller is useless!

Will you correct this or we should move to another market alternatives of PFC design?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Carmelo VICCICA
ST Employee

​Hi.

The issue is well known.

From 2019, all browsers discourage the use of Flash player technology, making it increasingly difficult to enable the plugin.

My advice is to try different browsers (like Firefox, or IE11)  where the Flash plugin could be activated in just a few steps.

We are working to migrate all eDesignSuite solution to HTML5 technology.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Carmelo VICCICA
ST Employee

​Hi.

The issue is well known.

From 2019, all browsers discourage the use of Flash player technology, making it increasingly difficult to enable the plugin.

My advice is to try different browsers (like Firefox, or IE11)  where the Flash plugin could be activated in just a few steps.

We are working to migrate all eDesignSuite solution to HTML5 technology.

Regards.

JMart.9
Associate

Hello,

do you have an other solution then the edesign suite now?

Because in my company the flash support is blocked bei IT and the Firefox browser is very slow.

Another issue is that the shown parameters are not the same as selected in the background menue.

Do you provide a SPICE model of STNRGPF12 for simulation in SPICE / LT-SPICE?

Thanks for helping!