cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX not generating IAR correct for STM32H750

Zui
Senior

Hello

I'm working with the stm32h750 eval board and touchgfx, my GUI is ready, but now i need to conect to some hardware (relay, sensors etc). i usually work with keil, but touchgfx not generating keil project and i lost hope it will before my dead-end; so i moved to IAR, which is generated, but not working, seems to me all options for the generated project are wrong, after many attempt (some random, some *** grano salis) i was able to compile a project, but still not able to load it into board (IAR starts to load project, and keeps going forever, no error, nothing, and i waited 40 min to see if it will eventually unstuck and load the code)

any advice/guide/working example to load touchGFX project from IAR?

Thanks

•  

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Zui​,

Sorry you're having so much trouble. First off, can you show me some logs or give me some explanation of what isnt working in IAR? Second, you _can not_ program external flash from IAR. You need to use ST-Link/STCubeProgrammer.

/Martin

so i will never be able to debug my code?

Yes you can. You just cannot program the QSPI with IAR (which seems to be the error you're getting). Use ST-Link or STMCubeProgrammer and just use IAR to program the internal flash.

/Martin