cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you implement a popup (container including some basic widgest) on EVERY SCREEN which can be set visible by the model?

H7
Associate II

Hi,

I'm currently building a Touchgfx interface consisting of multiple screens (30+).

Everything is working fine so far, however now I need to implement some sort of popup/warning dialog which can be triggered by the model.

Each page needs to have this dialog and I'll probably build it of a container and some basic widgets.

How would you implement this without adding the container on every single screen?

This seems like it's way to much work considering I'd also need to maintain the MVP structure for each view.

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Please look at a project i shared that shows you how to do base-views in a base-class, shared between screens. Currently there's no way of doing this in the designer, but it is coming. If you study that example i posted, you should be able to adapt it to your own project.

/Martin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JHarding
Senior

I’ve got similar issues. Did you ever find a solution to this?

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Please look at a project i shared that shows you how to do base-views in a base-class, shared between screens. Currently there's no way of doing this in the designer, but it is coming. If you study that example i posted, you should be able to adapt it to your own project.

/Martin

H7
Associate II

Hi Martin,

thanks for your response. Could you please link in one of your shared projects? I can't find them.

Thanks