cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can ST-link V2 programmer Connected to STM32H750VBT6 With 3Pin(SWDIO&SWCLK&GND) and Program it with keiluVisionV5.24a ???

MFarh
Associate II

Hello friends.

I want to program my software to STM32H750VBT6.

i Have a st-link v2 usb programmer with SWDIO pin , SWCLK pin ,RST,SWIM and 3.3V & 5V&GND on it,i connected SWDIO ,SWCLK and GND pins to My MicroController.in Debug Of Keil ( Option and target ) I select STM Debuger.Keil Knows Perogrammer But Can't Find Target.

in Last Version Of CubeMX there is a warning which Explains"This ip has no parameters to be configured !!!"---->SystemCore/SYS setting.

i need your helps.

please help me .How i program this chip whit keil??????Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Custom board? Does it work anywhere else, like via STM32 Cube Programmer or ST-LINK Utilities? I'd have NRST wired myself, and be using uVision 5.28a​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MFarh
Associate II
  • I Designed Shematic and PCB Myself with application Notes and datasheets.
  • No , It Doesn't work with uVision and Cube Programmer and ST-link Utility.
  • May it works correctly With Uvision5.28a????i believe bit doesn't depend on uVision Version.

Ok, so start by assuming board is nonfunctional, and do basic bring up testing and validation. Start by looking at supplies, idle state of NRST, and VCAP pins.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MFarh
Associate II

thank you....

i cheked more than 100 times my hardware.

apparently no problem.Vcaps bypassed with 100nF

NRST conected to a pull-up Resistor and bypassed with 100nf.

please send me an empty e-mail i will send back my shematic and software to you.

my mail: Majid_farhangfar@yahoo.com

thank again!!!!