cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which ST MCU can support LCD with resolution HD and Full HD@60hz ?

JChi
Associate II

Hi all!

I want to find a MCU of ST can support LCD with resolution HD and Full HD@60hz (MIPI or RGB Interface). Please suggest me some series that I can use.

Thank you so much!

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

There is a large selection of STM32 microcontrollers which may answer your request.

I recommend you to use the "ST-MCU-FINDER" tool (mobile version, PC version or the one embedded in STM32CubeProgrammer and STM32CubeMX) to fine tune your choice and the select the suitable MCU.

Video: How to use our ST MCU Finder

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Probably none.

Review AN4861. While it does not contain the 'H7, the basic constraints are similar.

JW

Two channel DSI pretty limiting, and SDRAM bandwidth.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

In AN4861. Page 25  says "LTDC fully programmable display resolution with total width up to 4096 pixels and total height up to 2048 lines". Correct??

JChi
Associate II

In AN4861, Page 19 table4 "Fully programmable resolution with total width of up to 4096 pixels and total height of up to 2048 lines and with pixel clock of up to 83 MHz. Support of custom and standard resolutions (QVGA, VGA, SVGA, WVGA, XGA, HD, and others)"

> with pixel clock of up to 83 MHz

1920 * 1080 * 60Hz = cca 125MHz.

In reality, somewhat more (148.5 MHz), as there's some blanking/sync overhead.

JW