cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to interface mcufriend 2.4 tft LCD.

hp26
Associate II

Hi ,

I am trying to interface a touch scren lcd with stm32 board. I have an mcufriend 2.4" touch screen lcd and i intend to interface it with nucleo-f303re board. I ,unfortunately, am not able to find a datasheet for the lcd. I know that the lcd can be interfaced with spi. but as i mentioned i do not have any datasheet for the lcd. Does anyone has any information on where to find the datasheet or a library for the lcd?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not SPI, 8-bit parallel

D2 LCD_D2

D3 LCD_D3

D4 LCD_D4

D5 LCD_D5

D6 LCD_D6

D7 LCD_D7

D8 LCD_D0

D9 LCD_D1

A0 LCD_RD

A1 LCD_WR

A2 LCD_RS

A3 LCD_CS

A4 LCD_RST

You'd have to probe the register space to determine the make/model of controller for the 320x240 display

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Perhaps you have a picture of it, and a link to the vendor page where you bought it?

https://github.com/paramaggarwal/tftlcd_5408

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
hp26
Associate II

0690X00000A9vLOQAZ.jpg0690X00000A9vLJQAZ.jpgI got them from a friend , so i dont have the link to the vendor page.

Not SPI, 8-bit parallel

D2 LCD_D2

D3 LCD_D3

D4 LCD_D4

D5 LCD_D5

D6 LCD_D6

D7 LCD_D7

D8 LCD_D0

D9 LCD_D1

A0 LCD_RD

A1 LCD_WR

A2 LCD_RS

A3 LCD_CS

A4 LCD_RST

You'd have to probe the register space to determine the make/model of controller for the 320x240 display

Thank you. The 4 pins after LCD_D1 are for the spi connection to the SD card. I miss understood then for spi connection to mcu.