cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

256D is written on the top of componenet , SOIC8 package I coudlnt find any tecnical information on the internet. Would you please help me what kind of IC is 256D?

TGurl
Associate II

0690X00000A9szfQAB.jpg

Hello; I have the electronic circut card including ST microelectronics IC component. 256D is written on the top of componenet , SOIC8 package I coudlnt find any tecnical information on the internet. According to electronic circuit it seems an OPAMP. Would you please help me what kind of IC is 256D? 

4 REPLIES 4
Ozone
Lead

> According to electronic circuit it seems an OPAMP.

Only you can tell.

I would not exclude a memory device with serial interface (I2C, SPI).

I'm not a hardware guy, though.

TGurl
Associate II

Thank you for your quick answer. But this component cant be a serial EEPROM or memory devices according to pin connections on PCB design. Do you know where I can learn this part number or who can help me in ST Microelectronics.

> But this component cant be a serial EEPROM or memory devices according to pin connections on PCB design.

As mentioned, only you know.

Optimally, some ST guy in the know would tell you.

SMD components are quite small, and use short naming codes. Such codes for a specific part is documented in the respective datasheet - which doesn't help if you don't know what it is ...

My guess - a LF156/256/356 compatible opamp.

TGurl
Associate II

Yes you are right. This component is LF256D OPAMP. Thank you so much for your help...🙂