cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to the EMEA STM32MP1 hands-on workshops!

28 locations around Europe are still open; next event in Frankfurt September 3, last one in Spain November 27.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/events/events.html/stm32mp1x-hands-on-workshop-emea-2019.html

5 REPLIES 5
Yvon GOURDOU
ST Employee

This workshop is done for embedded Linux developers. It helps to understand the STM32MP1 and its eco system fully in one day so that you can see if this is the right solution for you and be sure of it. 

yakabmarci
Senior

is the workshop still happening?

i registered but got no further info or confirmation..

yakabmarci
Senior

I guess not, it is very unprofessional of you ST, people include this in their plans, then nothing happens, just cancel the event, or give some sort of update, anything...

Yvon GOURDOU
ST Employee

Hello Marci . Your registration has been seen as incomplete because it was stop in the middle of the process with no answer to the survey. The confirmation and denial emails have been sent already. We send this email even to the registration which were not complete. This is an automatic email, could you please check that this email was not going to the SPAM. FYI There was more than 2 time registrations than the place available.

I got only one email from event@info.st.com at 2019-09-01 13:18:18

with the following content:

>>>>>>>>

Hi Marci,

Thank you for your interest in our STM32MP15x microprocessor hands-on workshop. We have received your registration request.

This workshop is complimentary with limited seating. Your registration will be confirmed soon based on availability.

Please note that we will be sending further notification to the email address you provided and will include your registration status and further event details.

Best regards,

STMicroelectronics

www.st.com

<<<<<<<<<<<

That is all, no other email from ST, no spam, no info that the registration is incomplete, confirmation or decline ... and I completed the survey..

I registered one and a half month in advance, I would have had more then enough time to complete the registration if anything was missing