cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG: SW4STM32 won't compile Nucleo-STM32G474 : get a fatal error: cmsis_os2.h: No such file or directory . See attached screen shot).

WTom
Associate III

Making a port from F334 to G474 controller, used CubeMx 5.3 to do 1 PWM using HRTIM CHA 50% duty as a test and got a this error during compile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WTom
Associate III

I found the problem. It got somehow linked into the wrong IDE from the CubeMX as the selected IDE was EWARM instead of SW4STM32.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
WTom
Associate III

Another bit of info: This was on a mac version of SW4STM32.

WTom
Associate III

I found the problem. It got somehow linked into the wrong IDE from the CubeMX as the selected IDE was EWARM instead of SW4STM32.

neosarchizo
Associate

Isn't any solution for this??

Hi JLEE.3,
That's a while ago. I've been able to compile with the G474 using a simple led test program since then. Must of went away with a newer release. I suggest you write a simple program to verify if you're concern and report it if it is still problem now. Just starting to check out the STM32CubeIDE 1.2. It's a much more efficient enviroment for development and the way to go if everything works.

Thanks!! I succeed to build my project. I installed STM32CubeIDE 1.2. Actually I use Macbook Pro. STM32CubeIDE 1.2 works well!.​

WTom
Associate III

Glad to help.:)

MHanc.1
Associate

Just in case somebody runs in this issue. Had the same problem with version 6.8.1.

The problem is caused by the default toolchain setting, which is EWARM. If you change to STM32CubeIDE later, the files of EWARM project will not be deleted and are causing above problem.

Workaround - delete all files in folder except the .ioc file. Then open .ioc with MX, select correct toolchain (STM32cubeIDE) and re-generate the project files.