cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple STM32MP157C-DK2 project (temp. sensor & 5v vantilator on M4 side and qt interf. applica. on A7 side)

IYetk
Associate III

Hi,

I am only a bit familiar with embedded linux. I will develop a demo project with STM32MP157C-DK2 with C language:

• on M4 side, a sensor(BME280) and a vantilator (5v) are connected. Sensor is to read periodically and three numerical values( temp, humidity, pressure) will be send to A7 side
  • on A7 side a QT application will receive these three values and display them continuosly. Over this QT application, the user will be able to send on or off command for vantilator to M4.
  • M4 will receive this command and then will start or stop the vantilator.

At first, I should say, I played a bit with the board, did all the work which is called getting started with DK2 (https://wiki.st.com). Then I saw an article in bootlin about using BME280 sensor. But this article doesnt help me because it explains how to read the sensor from A7 (linux side). However I will read the sensor from M4 side.

Honestly, I don't know how my roadmap will be.

I mean where to start and which mechanisms, middlewares, packages, tools to use and which sources to read/look and what is next...

Could you please write me what I should do step by step in detail as much as possible ?

Could you please draw a roadmap for me ?

0 REPLIES 0