cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error compile under EWARM

MLawr
Associate III

STM Support gave me stm32f7xx_discovery_audio.c & .h, but .c will not compile under EWARM, giving over 100 errors. Can someone please tell me how to configure, compile and use stm32f7xx_discovery_audio.c please ?

Regards,

Martin James Lawrence

7 REPLIES 7

And yet you provide no list of these errors...

Missing files, lack of include files, general project construction, settings or command line options?

IAR 7 or IAR 8? Any experience with these tool chains?

Tried examples in CubeF7 trees?

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record\EWARM\Project.eww

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Many of the errors are: 'DFSDM_channel_HandleTypeDef is undefined' and 'DFSDM_Filter_HandleTypeDef is undefined'. Is one or more files missing ? I am a 'newbie' to programming DSP hardware, therefore any advice will be most gratefully received.

Regards,

Martin James Lawrence

Not necessary to sign posts, just saying.

HAL will selectively include files in a project based on the definition lines in the stm32f7xx_hal_conf.h file in your project directory.

You should look at the example and template projects to understand their construction.

Include files define the interfaces, but you will need the source files from the library to provide the code that is need for the compiler/linker to complete their jobs.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MLawr
Associate III

How can I download

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\Audio\Audio_playback_and_record\EWARM\Project.eww ? I have tried searching the ST website but to no avail.

MLawr
Associate III

Please ignore above request for download instructions; I have found the files that you have recommended.

MLawr
Associate III

There are many missing files, e.g. stm32f769i_discovery.h, stm32f769i_discovery_lcd.h. Files for STM32F469I_Discovery and STM32746G_Discovery exist in the download version of X-Cube Audio from ST's website. Is there a later version of X-Cube Audio that contains files for the stm32f769i_discovery board ? If so, please tell me how to download it. Otherwise, can I call the 746G files instead ?

MLawr
Associate III

There are many missing files, e.g. stm32f769i_discovery.h, stm32f769i_discovery_lcd.h. Files for STM32F469I_Discovery and STM32746G_Discovery exist in the download version of X-Cube Audio from ST's website. Is there a later version of X-Cube Audio that contains files for the stm32f769i_discovery board ? If so, please tell me how to download it. Otherwise, can I call the 746G files instead ?