cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using the ST25TA64K, and I want to use the TruST25TM Digital signature Authenticity with this TAG, how can I verify the tags authenticity?

DRutj
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Dennis,

Yes, the basic principle is to verify the signature of the tag UID using a public key.

Here is a link to a technical article, which provides an overview of the digital signature verification process : TA0358

For specific implementation details on the ST25TA02KB product, please request the AN5101 document to your ST local sales.

Best regards,

TQ

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

​Hello,

First of all, thanks for your interest in ST25 products !

For your information, the TruST25 digital signature is not a feature available  on ST25TA64K product.

If you are interested in this feature, It is available on ST25TA02KB, ST25TA512B, ST25TV512 and ST25TV02K.

Best Regards,

BB

ok if I purchase the ST25TA02KB how to proceed to implement this feature for own product counterfeit protection. can i read the signature and validate uid with a public key?

Hello Dennis,

Yes, the basic principle is to verify the signature of the tag UID using a public key.

Here is a link to a technical article, which provides an overview of the digital signature verification process : TA0358

For specific implementation details on the ST25TA02KB product, please request the AN5101 document to your ST local sales.

Best regards,

TQ