cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ST have a channel for reporting defects?

MAgre
Associate II

I recently came across defects in STM32G0 & STM32G4 reference material. I tried reporting this through the support channel only to receive kneejerk deflections. Since i have already worked around the issues myself I'm not seeking any help or support but rather wanted to help improve the overall platform experience for others. The responses I got from are disappointing and reflects poorly on the company culture and the support team's attitude toward quality control.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MAgre
Associate II

Thank you !men! Much appreciated! I love your company's products, hence my engagement 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MAgre​ ,

Can you please provide me more details on your issue?

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
MAgre
Associate II

For STM32G4 your resources page under https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-mainstream-mcus/stm32g4-series/stm32g4x1/stm32g431c6.html# has SVD files with the wrong base address for the FPU_CPACR peripheral. For STM32G0 the SVD files are missing altogether. Naturally I was able to work around both issues myself but wanted you to be aware so that other users may benefit from a higher-quality experience.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @MAgre​ ,

I want to thank you for your bug report, this is helpfull for us to improve our products.

Your feedback is raised internally to the appropriate team for fix.

All comments and suggestions are welcome to improve our solutions.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
MAgre
Associate II

Thank you !men! Much appreciated! I love your company's products, hence my engagement 🙂