cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use graphic in stm32373c-eval ?

Dkuma.13
Associate II

I have a stm32373c-eval board. I don't have any idea that how to use graphic in it. I am working on it from 15 days.I have worked on UART. Please help me to use graphic..

Thank you ​

3 REPLIES 3

The CubeF3 HAL libraries should at least have some examples, and code for line drawing, circles, and stuff.

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32373C_EVAL\Applications\STemWin\STemWin_HelloWorld

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32373C_EVAL\stm32373c_eval_lcd.c

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32373C_EVAL\Examples\BSP\readme.txt

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you for quick reply....

Below 3 point i checked that is available....

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32373C_EVAL\Applications\STemWin\STemWin_HelloWorld

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32373C_EVAL\stm32373c_eval_lcd.c

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32373C_EVAL\Examples\BSP\readme.txt

I am newbie on stm32 so may be i would ask simple question which is not simple for me.

How can i get example code ??

It is very hard to find example on google.

If i got the example .....it will run by simply build it ??

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubef3.html

Is this in a business or school setting? Where did the board come from? How was it chosen? Are there people around you who can support you? Project supervisors?

Experience in things other than STM32 you can leverage here? The micro-controllers, interfaces and display technologies are reasonably interchangeable at a conceptual level.

The toolkits and libraries tend to focus on the newer boards and processors.

>>It is very hard to find example on google.

But for 2+ weeks? I think you need to change your approach, search more broadly, examine the parts on the board, find commonality in the controller, or resolution. Identify places information might be found, leveraged and triangulated so that if you can't find exactly want you need, you can still find pieces of the puzzle and find a path forward.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..