cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! I'm using the Workbench Systems on a Mac. I downloaded FP-SNS-SMARTAG1, imported a project for SMARTAG1 to Workbench, but I do not have the Build button active

MHetm
Associate

0690X000009Z5cMQAS.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Salvatore Curti
ST Employee

Hi,

I verified that the project with the latest version of the SW4STM32 for MAC is ok (the build button is active and the project build without errors).

One note:

• the project for SW4STM32 there is for only nucleo project.
  • binary generated by SW4STM32 for STEVAL-SMARTAG1 is more than the flash dimension, so due to flash size constraints the SW4STM32 project is removed for STEVAL-SMARTAG1
    • the build button for STEVAL-SMARTAG1 is not active because the project there is not in the package.

It is a known issue, as you can read in the release note:

ISSUE

• Due to flash size constraints on STEVAL-SMARTAG1:
    • UART is not available
    • Binary generated by System Workbench for STM32 is not available (the IDE project is removed)
    • Debug mode is not available.

Regards,

Salvatore Curti.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Salvatore Curti
ST Employee

Hi,

I verified that the project with the latest version of the SW4STM32 for MAC is ok (the build button is active and the project build without errors).

One note:

• the project for SW4STM32 there is for only nucleo project.
  • binary generated by SW4STM32 for STEVAL-SMARTAG1 is more than the flash dimension, so due to flash size constraints the SW4STM32 project is removed for STEVAL-SMARTAG1
    • the build button for STEVAL-SMARTAG1 is not active because the project there is not in the package.

It is a known issue, as you can read in the release note:

ISSUE

• Due to flash size constraints on STEVAL-SMARTAG1:
    • UART is not available
    • Binary generated by System Workbench for STM32 is not available (the IDE project is removed)
    • Debug mode is not available.

Regards,

Salvatore Curti.