cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is mean by 0R in MB1355 schematics

Anitha
Associate III

Hi Sir,

In the MB1355 schematics what is mean by 0R value. If it is 0 Henry what is the use of placing 0Henry. Does 0 Henry gives any effect??

7 REPLIES 7

Piece of wire..

Using a land footprint to make a linkable bridge, or provide a spot for a circuit adjustment to be established later.​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you for quick response

As a side note, "0R" means "zero Ohm". And such zero Ohm resistors are available, for this very purpose.

Is it zero Henry component which we can buy and solder on the board or it is just a connection between C39 and C40. If it is component how can I get the part number of it? I didn't find in the MB1355 BOM list.0690X000009Z7QIQA0.png

0R is a resistor, which supposedly has 0 (zero) Henry.

Such a 0R resistor - or simply a wire - would be used to bypass the filter section for the second antenna connector.

C39 and C40 are not fitted anyway, as the schematics says.

That means here zero ohm resistor is connected like RC0402JR-070RL(part number of 0 ohm resitor). am I correct?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​0R resistor is a symbolic name for a simple wire. There is no part number associated with it . This is why you cant find it in the BOM list.