cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I download STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0 package from ST site. but can't pass "link" stage while using Keil V5.06. But I have V1.7 package, it can work, why?

HPOJE
Associate

*** Using Compiler 'V5.06 (build 20)', folder: 'C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin'

Build target 'STM32F7-DISCO'

compiling usbh_ctlreq.c...

compiling syscall.c...

compiling unicode.c...

assembling startup_stm32f746xx.s...

compiling games_win.c...

linking...

.\STM32F7-DISCO\Exe\STM327x6G-DISCO_Demo.axf: Error: L6366E: st_animatediconview.o attributes are not compatible with the provided cpu and fpu attributes .

Object st_animatediconview.o contains Build Attributes that are incompatible with the CPU attributes.

Tag_VFP_arch = Use of the ARM v8-A FP ISA was permitted, but only citing registers D0-D15, S0-S31 (=8)

.\STM32F7-DISCO\Exe\STM327x6G-DISCO_Demo.axf: Error: L6366E: st_fonts.o attributes are not compatible with the provided cpu and fpu attributes .

Object st_fonts.o contains Build Attributes that are incompatible with the CPU attributes.

Tag_VFP_arch = Use of the ARM v8-A FP ISA was permitted, but only citing registers D0-D15, S0-S31 (=8)

1 REPLY 1

Check the FPU settings in the target pane. See if it selects Double precision vs Single.

Consider downloading a current version of uVision. They have 5.28a available for download.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..