cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25DV-DISCOVERY oscilloscope application code

gabriel.neves
Associate II

I watched a cool oscilloscope application running in the ST25DV-DISCOVERY motherboard (see link below). As I have one of this available with me, I'd like to try it out. Could you share with us the project code so we can have fun with it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gladys Maister
Associate

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for watching the ‘Stepper motor control over NFC’ video.

The oscilloscope application running on ST25DV-Discovery is basically using STM32 IO interrupts to catch and measure the elapsed time between signal edges, in order to rebuild a digital trace on screen. It does not use any analog input capability to emulate a real oscilloscope. So this is not strictly speaking an oscilloscope.

Purpose is to serve the video demonstration and show how the signal (PWM is a digital signal) looks and behaves when changing parameters.

With best regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gladys Maister
Associate

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for watching the ‘Stepper motor control over NFC’ video.

The oscilloscope application running on ST25DV-Discovery is basically using STM32 IO interrupts to catch and measure the elapsed time between signal edges, in order to rebuild a digital trace on screen. It does not use any analog input capability to emulate a real oscilloscope. So this is not strictly speaking an oscilloscope.

Purpose is to serve the video demonstration and show how the signal (PWM is a digital signal) looks and behaves when changing parameters.

With best regards,

gabriel.neves
Associate II

Hi Gladys,

thanks for your feedback about the project.