cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see my project in STM32CubeIDE

BMano
Associate II

Hello all,

I have created a project using STM32CubeIDE in my memory stick and I was working with it for while with no problem. Then I had to change my work space to somewhere else and now when I want to reopen that project, STM32CubeIDE doesn't show it all!!!

All the files are inside the folder but I cannot open it!!! I use File>OpenProjectFromFilesSystem>Directory and then select my file and OK.

Any idea why every time this is happening? I don't want o recreate this project again! I have attached a shot from my screen.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
BMano
Associate II

I could find my problem. The .metadata folder is always one step upper which need to be included in work space.

sadra
Associate

Hello
I have this problem too
But I did not understand how to fix it
Can you explain more fully?

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Create a new Eclipse workspace to import your project. Or ensure that the current workspace does not have projects with same name (or maybe, location). Browse to the topmost path of the project. Eclipse will find projects in subdirectories.

Try File>Switch Workspace>Other and select Recent Workspaces which then you should see your other workspace that you've created. If not, then browse to it.