cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tensorflow Lite support X-CUBE-AI 4.0.0

AUzpa
Associate II

Hello,

I have noticed that the latest version of X-CUBE-AI (4.0.0) has support for Tensorflow Lite. Therefore I tried to analyze a SSD Mobilenet v1 network that I found on this blog post:

Link to blog post

Link to .tflite model

When analyzing the .tflite model, I have an error: "TOOL ERROR: Unkown layer type CUSTOM, stopping". I suspect that this comes from the post-processing operations that implement the non-maximum suppression.

Where can I see the list of supported TFLite operations? Also the list of supported Keras layers were removed from the Getting Started with X-CUBE-AI .pdf.

I couldn't find those lists elsewhere. I would really appreciate some help! Thank you and kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

A lot of technical documentation has been moved in the pack itself under the Documentation directory

You can access it through STM32CubeMX with the online help of STM32CubeMX.

Leave the cursor on the "Artificial Intelligence X-Cube-AI" mode checkbox, you should have a tooltip with a link on the documentation

You can also access it directly in your home STM32Cube/Repository/Packs/STMicroelectronics/X-CUBE-AI/4.0.0/Documentation/index.html

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

A lot of technical documentation has been moved in the pack itself under the Documentation directory

You can access it through STM32CubeMX with the online help of STM32CubeMX.

Leave the cursor on the "Artificial Intelligence X-Cube-AI" mode checkbox, you should have a tooltip with a link on the documentation

You can also access it directly in your home STM32Cube/Repository/Packs/STMicroelectronics/X-CUBE-AI/4.0.0/Documentation/index.html

AUzpa
Associate II

Thank you! Found it in my /root folder.