cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate from expansion boards to anothere

Iot_king
Associate

Hi, I want to use i-cube lrwan stack for my hardware, I use stm32l151cb+sx1276. I have tried to use STM32L152RE-Nucleo and modify it. I did it for the microcontroller side and have modified pin and peripherals mapping. but I can't change radio expansion from sx1276mb1mas to sx1276mb1las. I want to have a US915 lorawan node. when I call join function, I don't see any radio signal transmitted from the radio. about the hardware I'm sure it's OK. because using other lorawan stack, it works fine.

3 REPLIES 3

A lot of functionality and board selection is done via command line defines, Keil has different project instances for different hardware where alternate source files are pulled in for sx1276mb1mas, sx1276mb1las, murata, etc.

Ported things here to use different SX1276 configurations, including those with RX / TX gating GPIOs.

Instrument code to understand dynamic behaviour, use static analysis tools to understand how the source comes together.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Iot_king
Associate

actually I'm trying to modify the code to support my microcontroller and radio sx1276. about the sx1276, I use sx1276mb1las.c library for US915.

I use iCube lrwan sample code of STM32L152RE-Nucleo for stm32l151cb. so I can use same HAL drivers. the problem is that in stm32l151cb we don't have SubSecond term in RTC and I should replace it with value 0 and comment setting value of it in the code. so I don't have sub second delays in the code. the minimum value for delay is 1 sec. so lora initialization is longer than before.

the problem is that I can't see RF signal from my module when I want to OTAA join.

Not sure that the RTC thing is due to power, or lack of SysTick in CM0 parts.

If you need tighter resolution on your spin-loops, use SysTick, a TIM, or the DWT-CYCCNT.

Is the lack of RF signal related to the RTC, or just a function of SX1276 configuration.

Several people has used the L1 with the Semtech libraries, perhaps you should review those projects.

I'd start with the Ping-Pong myself, and establish comms between nodes you control.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..