cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listen Mode in X-Nucleo-NFC03A1

Abhishek Deouskar
Associate III

I have the X-Nucleo-NFC30A1 with the Cr95HF chip. My question is: Is the Listen Mode supported for Type A tags?

I used the X-Cube-NFC3 v2.0.0 and managed to get the Tag Detector working. But I am trying to implement the Listen Mode and am facing problems. When I build the project by making changes to the platform.h as:

#define RFAL_FEATURE_ISO_DEP_LISTEN      true

and

#define RFAL_FEATURE_LISTEN_MODE        true

I get undefined references to st25r95Listen, st25r95RearmListen and st25r95SPIGetLmState. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product. Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.0.0 but I will provide it to you.

An updated version of the RFAL for ST25R95/CR95HF is also available in STSW-ST25RFAL003. I would suggest to upgrade to this version (i.e. to replace RFAL files from X-CUBE-NFC3 with the new ones).

Feel free to share more details about your card emulation application so that I can provide right support to you.

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

thanks for using ST25R95/CR95HF product. Card Emulation source code is not part of the X-CUBE-NFC3 v2.0.0 but I will provide it to you.

An updated version of the RFAL for ST25R95/CR95HF is also available in STSW-ST25RFAL003. I would suggest to upgrade to this version (i.e. to replace RFAL files from X-CUBE-NFC3 with the new ones).

Feel free to share more details about your card emulation application so that I can provide right support to you.

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.