Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look for CAN example for STM32F4

KBumS
Associate II

안녕하세요. stm32446re 로 공부하고있는 학�?입니다.

몇가지 질문사항�?� 있어서 여쭤봅니다.

1. can통신�?� 하고�? 하는�?�, can 2.0b를 �?�용한 예제를 혹시 받아 볼 수 있�?�까요?

2. f446re 와 f429zi를 �?�용하여 can 통신후 모터를 �?�리고�? 하는�?�, 모터 예제�?� 받�?� 수 있�?�까요?

미리 �?사�?�사 드립니다 ^^

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

This is just a firmware example to get started, and it is up to you to customize it with your hardware.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

Please use English for your inputs.

Thanks,

Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KBumS
Associate II

Hi. I am a student studying with stm32446re.

I have a few questions to ask.

1. I want to communicate with CAN, can I get an example using CAN 2.0B?

2. I want to run motor after CAN communication with f446re and f429zi. Can I get a motor example?

Thank you in advance ^^

Hi @KBumS​ ,

You find a CAN example for STM32F44 on the package STM32CubeF4 (under STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.1\Projects\STM32446E_EVAL\Examples\CAN).

-Amel

The board I'm using is NUCLEO-64 and it doesn't matter if I use EVAL?

Hello,

This is just a firmware example to get started, and it is up to you to customize it with your hardware.

-Amel