cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No BLE functionality with STM32WB55 Nucleo Board

HMiln
Associate

Hello!

I still have Problems to get ble running on the WB55 nucleo board​. What I have done is to generate the code with STMcubemx according the hands-on document.

Which mean, I still have modified the clock settings; inserted the IPCC_C1_RX_IRQHandler and IPCC_C1_TX_IRQHandler and started the scheduler in the

main while loop. The IPCC ISR were never executed and therefore the function APP_BLE_Init() also not started.

I'm using the STM32Cube FW_WB V.1.1.1

Did anyone have a solution for my problem?

I would be very grateful for a solution to my problem!!!

Best regards,

Holger

3 REPLIES 3
HSing
Associate II

I am stuck at a similar problem. Could not get the ble advertisement. I followed the application note 13.1 for initialization process but still not working. Let me know if you figure it out.

Thanks

Harsh

HMiln
Associate

​Hi Harsh!

What Compiler do you use? I use MDK5 and I had to modify the Memory Areas in the generated Project files:

0690X000009Yt46QAC.jpg

Then check if the Switch HAL_IPCC_MODULE_ENABLED is enbaled in stm32wbxx_hal_conf.h.

Then check the RTC and clock initialization. I took These over from the example Project.

Regards!

Holger

Marek Pio
Associate II

Hello,

I have cloned STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB repository [Release v1.2.0], then updated STM32CubeMX and at the end opened BLE_p2pServer.ioc file in STM32CubeMX. There is a problem with "CFG_RTC_SYNCH_PRESCALER".

0690X0000098PRAQA2.jpg

So I can not generate a project.

0690X0000098PRFQA2.jpg

How to solve this problem?

Thanks for Your help.