Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use an exsiting project

idrissmc
Associate II

hi ST Community,

I have a problem with my project:

so I want to use an exsiting project in the repository (STM32Cube), I enabled the QSPI in stm32f4xx_hal_conf.h then I create a new file called stm32f4xx_hal_qspi.c and I copied the contents of the same file generated by CubeMX in this file which I saved it in the folder where we find all the .c files. I can't understand why the Instance and the Handle TypeDef are't in BLUE!

also the QSPI.c file I created by myself as explained above.

here a picture.

thank you0690X000009YiR5QAK.png

2 REPLIES 2

Not sure what the picture illustrates, your post doesn't discuss the RCC and not sure what is supposed to be blue.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I just screen the RCC code as an example so for ADC Code isn’t blue too! I mean hadc.Instance, hadc.Init.ClockPrescaler ... (Instance and ClockPrescaler are supposed to be Blue) then same for RCC (PLL.PLLState...), this is the first point.

the second point I want to understand how to add header file and source file to a project to add Qspi for example ( because the project doesn’t contain these files (.c and .h))