cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a *.ioc file configured for the STM32469I-EVAL and STM32479I-EVAL boards?

FDi I
Associate II

I created a new project with STM32CubeIDE (v1.00 or v1.01) choosing an STM32469I-EVAL or STM32479I-EVAL board, but the Device Configurator creates an empty ioc file.

They are a weel known evaluation boards, so I expect that ST can provide a valid *.ioc file with TouchGFX enabled.

3 REPLIES 3

ST moves in mysterious and mercurial ways, press your sales, and FAE contacts with your support expectations.

@Martin KJELDSEN​  has posted template/rough-framed IOC files previously for assorted boards using the TouchGFX framework.

@Markus GIRDLAND​  has handled serviceability issues with the STM32CubeIDE line.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

What exactly do you mean by "an empty ioc file"? It's just blank white nothingness when you open the .ioc file inside CubeIDE?

I just created one of each for both EVAL boards and it seems to create a working .ioc for me. Or do you mean some specific function missing?

FDi I
Associate II

Dear @Markus GIRDLAND​ and @Community member​ ,

thanks for the quick answere.

Please, find in attachment the screenshots of the ioc file, all the middleware are not configured.

I have used the STM32CubeIDE v1.0.1 for the board STM32479I-EVAL.

Thanks.

BR, Felice