cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem in integrating the STM32ubeIDE to use it with both the STM32f769i Discovery board and TouchGFX.

MSale
Associate III

I managed to compile a project without error s but every time i flash it the display become black.

15 REPLIES 15
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Community member​,

Is your application running? Are you in a hardfault? Let us know!

/Martin

MSale
Associate III

Hi,

Yes its in hardfault.exactly at MX_QSPI_Init.

Mahmoud

Hi @Community member​ 

It could be that the configuration for QSPI is not correctly set up, have you done the configuration or have you used a template as a starting point? e.g. the Application Template from TouchGFX Designer?

/Anders

Hi @Anders Nedergaard PETERSEN

I solved the QSPI problem. i never tried to use the template but i just tried it now and when i open the IOC file with the cube ide i got this message "Invalid Input: Must be IFileEditorInput"

Mahmoud

@Community member​ , thank you for reporting this.

Please elaborate on the steps you performed when getting this error.

I guess you could work around this error, by opening the .ioc file with CubeMX and then in project settings select CubeIDE as the target IDE.

Great that you have found a solution for the QSPI issue!

/Anders

MSale
Associate III

I followed the steps from your online video on how to integrate STM32f746G with cubeide on youtube and modified the configuration using the informations for my stm32f769 board from your website touchgfx.zendesk. after debugging i am stuck in DSI_IO_WriteCmd(2,lcdregdata2) which is inside MX_DS_Init() which is from OTM8009a_Init().

when i use template i end up with multiple errors.

Mahmoud

@Anders Nedergaard PETERSEN

Hi, i managed to integrate the touchgfx with the Cubeide and its working but now i have another problem that the touch does not work. i followed your video that solve this problem for the 746g board but for me it gave me error in the utilities files.

Mahmoud

Please have a look at this guide on how to add the BSP files to the STM32F769 disco board: https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020208091-Configuring-STM32F769I-DISCO

/Anders

@Anders Nedergaard PETERSEN​ 

Thanks i managed to make it work yesterday. every thing is totally fine now. by the way touch gfx is really very promising tool.

Mahmoud