cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a copy of the STM32F413H-Disco

idrissmc
Associate II

Hi everyone,

I tried to copy the folder STM32Cube/cubeF4... so when i change something it doesn’t make any changes in the original folder, so then I compiled , the error was in main.c (#include “main.h�?) (no such file or directory).

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Should be under the project options tabs for whatever tools you are using, perhaps review docs related to "Include Paths", it is a standard C compiler concept.

0690X000009YaNKQA0.jpg

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

So either you haven't copied all files the project consists of, or you don't have your Include Paths set up correctly.

Paths can be relative in certain tools, so a directory copy needs to maintain the same depth.

For Keil you can simple duplicate/clone a would directory, and sub-directories, at the same level

ie

...\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.1\Projects\STM32F413H-Discovery\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_EXTI

to

...\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.1\Projects\STM32F413H-Discovery\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_******_WINGNUT

I can’t understand what you meant..

Which part?

The part about copying complete directories properly, and at the same level/depth?

Or the part about configuring your tools so they can search the appropriate file paths to find the files making up the project?

The part about configuring the tools so they can search the appropriate file paths to find the files making up the project..

Should be under the project options tabs for whatever tools you are using, perhaps review docs related to "Include Paths", it is a standard C compiler concept.

0690X000009YaNKQA0.jpg

Clive Two.Zero thank you very much, I learn faster and more efficiently than at school, I thank you very much :hugging_face:

Cvega.11
Associate II

Hello my friend

When I connect the development board stm32h7b3i-dk to the pc through the usb to tera to use the wifi module (ISM43340-M4G-L44-10 CF), what baud rates are I have to put or what is the configuration, nothing appears in the serial communication?

Do you know how to use the wifi module (ISM43340-M4G-L44-10 CF) of the stm32h7b3i-dk board?

Any example of a WIFI http server with stm32h7b3i-dk ???