cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've installed the STM32IDE on my Mac and clicked on Open new project. The IDE is now showing 'Checking for updated files' for 2 hours on a good internet connection. What should I do?

ND R
Associate II

0690X000009YRMwQAO.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael E
ST Employee

Hello, maybe you have an issue with the proxy.

Check on STM32IDE settings if proxy parameter are aligned with your policy network.

Regards

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Michael E
ST Employee

Hello, maybe you have an issue with the proxy.

Check on STM32IDE settings if proxy parameter are aligned with your policy network.

Regards

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the quick response. Could you please guide me with the steps to align the proxy parameters?

Please, are you on a public, private or business ... network?

ND R
Associate II

Private network

In STM32CubeIDE go in "Windows" menu--> Preferences--> general--> Network Connections.

If you have specific settings for your network, it's the place to be 😉 .

If you are not able to connect to the net, you can disable the automatic update in "Windows" menu--> Preferences-->"Install/Update" menu!

ND R
Associate II

Thanks a lot!​