cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.box schematics

Am1
Associate

Hi,

I have a SensorTile.box from ST. But unfortunately there is no board schematics in the product resources part! I appreciate if some one help and let me know about it.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Glad to inform you that the SensorTile.box block diagram and schematics are now available online --> link

Regards

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

​Hi @Am​ ​, the schematics will be soon available on st.com (I hope in a couple of weeks). It's not available by now due to some cosmetic changes. Regards

Hi

Any update on this?

thanks!

HI @RafaelJoseph​ , unfortunately not yet, but should be soon ready. My two-weeks hypothesis was too optimistic, cause I did't take into account the vacation period. Sorry for the delay. Regards

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Glad to inform you that the SensorTile.box block diagram and schematics are now available online --> link

Regards

Thanks for the update!

AKato.1
Associate II

I was wondering, if the SensorTile.box block diagram and schematics (link) are correct. If I am not mistaken it should contain a LSM6DSOX sensor, which is connected through SPI1. (My statements are based on the code generated by Algobuilder.)

Best regards,

Attila

Hi @AKato.1​ , you are right, the IMU sensor on the ST.box is a LSM6DSOX and not a LSM6DSO. There is a mistake on the schematic... Regards