cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Acquisition Problem

MKS
Associate II

Hi ,

i am trying to capture accelerometer data from LIS3DSH triaxial  sensor using NORDIC nrf5232 Soc.,  via i2c for a configuration of 1600 samples/sec. as it supports two slave address 1D & 1E .

when i configure for 1d and capture data is not coming  properly like 0 data or some constant data , but if i configure the same for 1e data is properly coming , only problem being 0 at some sample set. nrf52832 is set for 400 k clock , when seen in logic analyzer while capturing i am getting 200K and also in oscilloscope, i have asked the issue with Nordic as well , they say code wise everything is fine with respect to code , also without  connecting to slave clock generated is also 400K.

so help me with this issue , how to overcome.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

HI @MKS​ , the I2C address selection depends on the pin 7 (SEL) value: in case the pin is at ground (0V), the I2C address will be 1E, while in the other case will be 1D (p 23 of the datasheet). How do you manage that pin on your board / with tour MCU? which Vdd / VddIO are you using, considering also the supply of the nrf5232 Soc (the recognition of a "0" or "1" logical level depends directly on Vdd)? Regards

MKS
Associate II

hi @Eleon BORLINI​  thank you , we are connecting to vdd pin for 1D address, thank you