cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images not displaying correctly

ihsanoglu
Senior

Hello ,

In my project I am using many images as assets , some as a logo others just a background for a button.

However, when I compile the project through Keil, the images appear weird and noisy.

In the other hand when I compile the project through TouchGFX (GCC). The images are displayed correctly.

Example:

Here is the screen when compiling through TouchGFX Designer (GCC):

0690X000009YFj5QAG.jpg

Here when compiling through Keil:0690X000009YFj0QAG.jpg

Any solution to let Keil compile correctly ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The post-generate command in the keil projects should generate a .hex file that you can open with ST-Link or STCubeProgrammer. Choose the External Flashloader that matches the one on your board - This enables ST-Link or STCubeProgrammer to program the range present in the .hex file.

Let me know if that makes sense

/Martin

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi, I think you need to reprogram the flash. The Keil project does not support a flashloader for the QSPI (Where as the TouchGFX project calls ST-Link behind the scenes).

/Martin

How can I do this exactly ? would you please explain more

The post-generate command in the keil projects should generate a .hex file that you can open with ST-Link or STCubeProgrammer. Choose the External Flashloader that matches the one on your board - This enables ST-Link or STCubeProgrammer to program the range present in the .hex file.

Let me know if that makes sense

/Martin

Hello Martin

first I would like to thank you for being very helpful and answering my posts since I start working with TouchGFX.

Coming to your answer, as far as I understood. I need to load the hex file created from building the project using St-Link utility.

I just tried that, I am getting an error saying "no ELF loader found for this operation".

Ok, so I added the external loader option before starting programming the .hex file.

Now everything works fine and the images are displayed correctly.

That's great!

/Martin