cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal flash memory not programmed

Ali Yazdanifar
Associate II

0690X000009YDK3QAO.pngHi , i want to program a stm32f030f4p6 mcu with st-link but this problem is appeared for me : when i connect to the mcu i can erase chip easily , but when i program it , the content of flash memory not changed , the value of all blocks in flash memory is 0xff ... and i have this error in IAR : Verify error at address 0x08000000 ....., target byte: 0xFF, byte in file: 0x20 

.is it a hardware problem and i must change my chip ? if not , what should i do for solving this problem?

THANK YOU

5 REPLIES 5

Flash might have issues with supply. Custom hardware?

Reproducible on ST boards?

Commercial account? Work with your FAE if issue impacts multiple parts/boards.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Ali Yazdanifar
Associate II

yes

I designed the board for myself . programming in boot mode can help me?

Programming via SWD/JTAG should work properly. I'm not sure using BOOT0 and the System Loader will help materially here.

These aren't part I'm using myself, but not heard of specific issues. Have you checked errata, or had FAE look over design?

Programming is done via secondary pane in STM32 Cube Programmer

0690X000009YGksQAG.jpg

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

i check my board and the schematic of it, It seems to have no problem in supply and in general in designing , but something that comes to my mind aboat this problem is that : too much hotness of the chip in soldering can hurt it in this way that internal flash memory hurt , but the mcu is identifiable by system? i asked this question because i think , it happened for me 😀 😀