cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any working project working with H750 whith cubeMX and Keil?

Zui
Senior

I'm looking for a project with H750 that generates code for CubeMx and Keil, anyone managed to do that?

Thanks

Stefano.

7 REPLIES 7
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Zui​,

Just to be sure. Are you referring to Keil?

Best regards,

Martin

oh Gosh what did i wrote? must have been very tired, yeah, was keil, sorry

Haha, i figured! I just had to be sure, sorry. Maybe it was some codename for some IP 🙂

Okay, back to the subject. We have an application template for the H750 from the Designer, but... H7 is not available in CubeMX just yet. We are working on that and it may be supported in 5.4 of CubeMX - When that happens we'll update the ATs to support an .ioc file.

So, to be more concise - It's not supported yet, but it will be. H7 support is not ready for TouchGFX in CubeMX.

/Martin

Zui
Senior

any prevision for release date? Because my company needs to present a prototype for september, and we were aiming to use H750.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

We're hoping to get H7 support in CubeMX 5.4 which would be before september, but i'm not sure how much time you'd have if you wait for CubeMX support.

The H750 Application template is already available through the TouchGFX designer. You could get a head start.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Once H750 support is available through CubeMX you would just import your TouchGFX gui to an application based on CubeMX instead,

/Martin

Just to be more precise - You can still use TouchGFX and H7 together. We have an application template for the H750 available from the designer. It's just that TouchGFX support is not ready from within CubeMX just yet. Perhaps in 5,4.

/Martin