cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi , I am integrating TouchGFX to STM32F746NE custom board with external SDRAM and I am getting Hardfault as 'Invalid State' while executing MVPApplication(). What could be root cause ?Please let me know. Thank you

SAnve
Associate II

I am using TouchGFX 4.10 library with IAR version 7.80.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SAnve
Associate II

Hi,

Issue is resolved, I was using old version of ST HAL drivers which didn't have '__HAL_RCC_CRC_CLK_ENABLE()' statement.

Thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hansd56
Senior II

Hi, what is the resolution of the display? I tried the same using the STM32746IG processor with external ram and a 800x480 4.3" display. As I see it is the code in the libraries relies on exact timing. Each example with STM32 boards only runs on that hardware. I have tried the same hardware with STemWin and other libraries and had no problems. Without the source code and only inadequate documentation it will be hard to find the root cause. Please post if you make any progress.

SAnve
Associate II

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I am using 800x480 7" display. Now we are in the process of removing our old graphics stack and replacing with TouchGFX. Compilation went fine , but execution failed. I integrated generated code from ToucGFX designer and necessary changes for DMA and LTDC .Posting entire code will be difficult, I can post some of integration code, please let me know. Did I miss any specific integration step ?

SAnve
Associate II

Hi,

Issue is resolved, I was using old version of ST HAL drivers which didn't have '__HAL_RCC_CRC_CLK_ENABLE()' statement.

Thank you

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @SAnve​,

Glad you solved it. I guess we should add this to some sort of check list 🙂 Possible cause of HardFault = CRC not initialized.

/Martin