cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32 controller suitable for Ultrasonic water meter project or not

HGaju
Associate II

kindly conform me this micro controller suitable for ultrasonic water meter or not.

7 REPLIES 7
Ozone
Lead

> kindly conform me this micro controller suitable for ultrasonic water meter or not.

Yes, of course.

But joke aside - if you want helpful answers, name all the special requirements for your project, and not just an abstract device name.

• The meter can measure pure water, wash water, sewage, process liquids, oils, and other light homogeneous liquids. The basic requirement is that the fluid be capable of ultrasonic wave propagation and have a reasonably axis-symmetrical flow.

• The handheld, microprocessor-based converter provides a local graphics display and has a keypad for calling up page menus for flow data, trend displays, setting up site parameters, and other requirements..

This controller is suitable or not tell me sir.

main requirement is i will calculate total flow,flowrate ,Reset,calibration factor set facility and time to digital converter.

sir, please give me your contact number.

This is a public forum, with mostly volunteering STM users, and very little ST staff members.

Most members, like me, are not at all associated with ST, and thus not available for lengthy consultations.

You can approach ST sales representatives or FAEs directly, they will surely assist you.

• The flowmeter has a built-in, rechargeable battery and can operate continuously for five hours.
  • Advanced digital signal processing improves its performance where the flowing fluid contains air or gas bubbles.

This is not the kind of information required to select a proper MCU. That would be:

• required input channels (including data size / resolutions and data rates)
  • communication channels including data rates / bandwidth
  • performance requirements (operations, cycle times, memory requirements)
  • additional constraints (power supply, persistence, standards to follow, etc.)

sir,

you have any ic's for ultrasonic water meter?