cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrade to 5.2.1 CubeMX adds MBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE option with no reason ?

bully
Senior

Hello,

somewhere along the work. CubeMX offered me to upgrade to 5.2.1.

Then I wanted to continue working with projects, but continue led only to CubeMX doing nothing (just spins the whell with no result).

Then I selected to migrate project and then the problems started. I still cannot compile the project, that compiled ok before migration. But that's another story.

What is really obvious is that generated project has option MBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE added twice. Since I'm on embedded system this causes a lot of errors. If I remove those two options manualy, it works, but I have to do this on each generation of the code...

Why is CubeMX adding this option by itself? I haven't found any reference to this option in CubeMX project settings (particularly in MBEDTLS part).

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.

0690X000008j59dQAA.png

2 REPLIES 2
bully
Senior

Hi,

I've found few hints and it seems that the second symbol is added without single quote and causes trouble. If I delete the second one,, then project compiles... But still,

both symbols are added on each regeneration of the code, so project has to be manually corrected...

Regards,

Bulek.

SHamm.18
Associate II

This is also an issue for me in CubeMX 5.3.0. Deleting the MBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE without the single quotes gets the project to compile. It appears to be a bug in CubeMX. Hope they fix it in a future version.