cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it only me having problems with ST website?

dgiovanelli
Associate III

Hello,

I often have problems in using ST website. It is often slow or even unusable.

For example, today I'm trying to download the CubeMX library for the L0 platform and it failed 5 times, it worked (slowly) only after changing the internet connection to a 4g smartphone hotspot.

Please note that the internet connection of my organization is really fast, for instance I downloaded Android Studio (few GB) in less than a minute, while this morning it took more than 10 minutes for STM32CubeIDE (less than 1GB).

Therefore, is this a problem on my side or are the ST servers a bit overloaded?

11 REPLIES 11

Dear @Davide G_Oiovanelli​ 

thanks for the report. I confirm that we are aware of the issue and our network engineers are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

ALevy
Associate II

Same problem. Site very slow, bat is not the internet issues, I think is the optimization of the site very "poor" - to many unneeded content trying to load same time. STM developing controllers and not following them design , <brain and peripherals> and site has all in one baket. Overflow!

Dear @ALevy​ 

thank you for your feedback. We are working to improve the speed of ST.com, please come back on Monday to see some improvements we are currently installing as we speak

ALevy
Associate II

Yes have improvement on login, it's around 30 seconds, thumbs up , internet is fine , 1Mb download speed.

ALevy
Associate II

X-CUBE-MCSDK 5.4 have a bug. CUBE generate error (no file with name <.project>) from original EVAL-ESC001V1 project. Can't build or debug. , in CUBE-IDE.

How is this related to problems with the website?

Start a new thread.

JW

Dear @ALevy​ 

kindly raise this Cube-related question in the "DroneZone" area of the ST Community. Here it is: https://community.st.com/s/group/0F90X000000AXtISAW/drone-zone

FEkic
Associate II

I literally couldn't download a file for like a day so yeah this site *****

dgiovanelli
Associate III

So it looks like that if you download the same file without being logged in with your ST account (you can still download, just providing and email and few basic info), it is much faster.