cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW or pre recorded examples for SensorTile.BOX

david binkowski
Associate II

Hy,

I've just acquired the new sensorTile BOX and try to discover is capabilities (who are wery perfect for me) but i encoundered some issues with battery. It's seems to be impossible to have the status (unknown) and the red light blinking fastly when i connect the USB port.

But sensor work well ,without charging since yesterday.

Other pb are with expert mode, when i programming data recorder for example, i have only the cloud and rsi & battery page?

My last question is : Does the sensor work with uncleo_gui ? When i connect the sensor to my laptop it was not reconized and even if i connect with bluetooth, i dont see him.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

​Hi David,

>> It's seems to be impossible to have the status (unknown) and the red light blinking fastly when i connect the USB port.

Did you correctly plug in the battery or are you supplying the SensorTile.box through the USB cable? You should be able to check the page Rss & Battery after uploading one of the available apps.

>> Other pb are with expert mode, when i programming data recorder for example, i have only the cloud and rsi & battery page?

Also in expert mode you can check the status of the battery in the same way. But maybe you need something else... What do you exactly need?

>> Does the sensor work with uncleo_gui ?

In the Release notes (v1.8.0) of June 2019 the support for SensorTile.box has been added, but the FW for the X-Nucleo will be soon available in FP-SNS-STBOX1.

Regards,

Eleon

​Hi Eleon

Many thanks your help is precious.

So i'm sur to have well pluged the battery. we have an other exemple of the sensor, and i'll try with a different battery.

The pb in expert mode with the example Apps data recorder that i have Only the last page ( rsi etc ) but other before, like plot, environnment and data recorder programming do not appear. For the sensor fusion for example i see the dice page.

For unicleo, i waiting the FW. This sensor is really great and responds to all my difficulties encontered with its predecessor. I am looking forward to working with it

Regards

David

TCout
Associate

Hi David & Eleon,

I have the same issue as David with the battery. It's correctly plugged in but not charging. The red led is blinking. The status in the app is "Unknown" and the charge remains at 0,0%. Firmware is 3.0.18.

What can we do ?

Thanks

david binkowski
Associate II

​Hi Thierry,

No solution for me since the last post, but i hearing that the pb came from SW and not HW. maybe we just need waiting new version of SW and librairie ALLMEMS V2?

@Eleon BORLINI​ do you comfirm?

You can otherwise use your sensor, but it can shutdown sudently, without message. That what i do for the moment.

Regards

David

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

​hI, I'm checking related issue because the Sensortile.box I'm testing are working. The connection of the battery is quite tricky but stable. I'll come back to you if any news. Regards

Hi Thierry,

I have the same issue as you and David with the battery.  The red led is blinking very fast and the status in the app is "Unknown" and the charge remains at 0,0%.  My firmware is the same as you which is 3.0.18.

Do you have any solution so far?

Thanks.

Hi @david binkowski​ 

I am seeing this issue where after i flash Fp-ai-sensing example with SensorTile.Box, more often than not that i am getting no details and after connecting into it after a few minutes the device will shutdown . The blue LED light will suddenly power off too. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks

Hi @reokyouma​ 

This is the main pb of battery, we cannot have correct statut. with original software in sensortile.box (3.018) the red light blinking fastly, with SENSING1, red light doesn't blinking but i still have no status of battery. So with sensing1, i plug sensor USB with smartphone charger for few hours. Unplug and use it, and it's seem to work well at least 1 day during without pb

Regards

Hi @david binkowski​ 

Can we somehow have the original sfotware of the sensortile.box(3.018)?