cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bring STM32H753XI-E02 Eval board back to its original status?

JYu.3
Associate II

Hello,

Can someone let me know how to bring STM32H753XI-E02 Eval board back to its original status (i.e. factory default)?

I tried to implement Quad SPI application and found the Eval board did not work well. The USB port (CN23) did not communicate and LD3 illuminated Red color. 

Thanks,

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not a board I have I'm afraid.

General options in these cases are to strap BOOT0 high, and perhaps cycle the power a couple of times for H7 Dual platforms. This would stop any broken code you have on the device from running, and allow you to erase or reprogram.

STM32 Cube Programmer, with External Loaders for the QSPI, etc, would be needed to reflash the content.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You'd need to reload the internal/external memories with the code they shipped with. You saved those first, right?

You could perhaps look in the HAL example trees for the Demonstration app .HEX files for the board.

JYu.3
Associate II

Thanks Clive!

Can you let me know the way to reload the internal/external memories? Now the USB port (CN23) seems not to work well. STLink could not find the target device.

Thanks,

James

Not a board I have I'm afraid.

General options in these cases are to strap BOOT0 high, and perhaps cycle the power a couple of times for H7 Dual platforms. This would stop any broken code you have on the device from running, and allow you to erase or reprogram.

STM32 Cube Programmer, with External Loaders for the QSPI, etc, would be needed to reflash the content.

JYu.3
Associate II

I tried to boot from Flash (SW1 to Flash), the board seems to work now.

Thank you very much for your help!

James