cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic graph require by past data

BPeda
Associate II

i want graph by attached data, in touchgfx there is no option to create list and store it

12 REPLIES 12
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

This text file of yours contains values. What about time? What kind of graph are you looking for? We've done graphs for ECG before, but you may have different needs. There's no official graph widget in the designer, but we have examples and demos that show how to do it.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Try checking out "TouchGFX demo 1" - It uses graphs in the Home Automation screen (And you have all the source code in the application)

BPeda
Associate II

i had already tried touchgfx demo 1 in touchgfx demo there is random values but i want for x (time) tickcounter , for y values these values are require. i just want how to make list to put these values . Is any ECG examples can you please send me (rajeeemiracles@gmail.com)

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @BPeda​,

We don't have any official ECG examples, sorry. ECG or not, you have some Y-values and you could just simulate time by hooking into Model::tick() (happens every 16ms or so on your hardware) to get started.

/Martin

BPeda
Associate II

Thanks martin sir,

iam new to touchgfx, please can you create a graph application through this values by model:tick().

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @BPeda​,

I won't create an application with your data, but here's a generic application that uses the Graph in a simple way. It uses random() to generate Y values. Please have a look at it and see if you can adapt it to your needs.

/Martin

BPeda
Associate II

yeah, i don't know how to apply these y values to graph. in touchgfx there is no list syntax to apply all these y values. iam confusing here only

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

No, there's no "list" per se. But C++ has lists 🙂 Take a look at the code and see if you can make sense of it - The code has comments.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I may be writing an example that can apply a set of values to a graph for another purpose. I will include your data set as well as an example.

/Martin