Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download the software: there is no "Get Software" button

Ssbrg
Associate

0690X000008iZKPQA2.png

hello,

I want to download software from ST Website ,but there is not button to supply.

when i didn't log in, there was a "get software",

but after i logged in, it disappeared.

thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello All,

The problem is fixed and "Get Software" button is available now.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
dnj
Associate III

I've got same problem with CubeMX and Cube IDE. I tought i was doing something wrong.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

We are working to resolve this issue. We will come back to you as soon as possible with update.

Thank you for highlighting this, and Sorry for the inconvenience it may bring.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
TFleu
Associate

Same here; the download link disappears when I login; tried Firefox and Chrome, incognito tabs, different account, was so desperate I even tried Edge and Internet Explorer.

Could you include a working download link for CubeMX in this thread? We have work to do...

RScha
Associate

Same here, tried to download STVP-STM8. No dowload links and there are some tabs on the website disapearing during the site is loading.

David Koster
Associate II

****, that is desperate.

I'm experiencing the same issue trying to download Cube IDE, and every once in a while I'll be on the download page again and see the link reappear! - Only to discover I somehow logged out. Logging back in makes the glorious button vanish again.

I do really need my fix. Can you include a manual download link for the Cube IDE as well?

Kind regards,

David

TFleu
Associate

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello All,

The problem is fixed and "Get Software" button is available now.

Best Regards,

Imen

Thanks
Imen

Dear all,

sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. The issue started during last night and was fixed as top priority this morning (CET time).

If you still can't download any software from ST.com, please let me know and we will take action immediately.

Ssbrg
Associate

Thanks for your quick fix.

The problem fixed now.