cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth communication issues with unicleo GUI and sensorTile

david binkowski
Associate II

Hi,

I'm facing with a issue on unicleo gui and sensorTile sensor (with ALLMEMS1 and ALLMEMS2 librairies).

I dont know why, but since few day i can pair and connect my sensor tile with bluetooth on my laptop (W10) but unicleo doesn't show the normal interface with sensor picture and librairies selection.

i try to update my bluetooth driver, update gui to 1.8, uninstal/install all driver and soft but same pb!

Is anybody encountered the same pb, and have a workaround?

For finish, sensorTile work fine with Android STBLE app!

0690X000008iKybQAE.jpg

thanks

19 REPLIES 19
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

Hi,

unfortunately the ALLMEMS2 FW is not yet supported.

Could you please try again ALLMEMS1 and if it doesn't work send us a screenshot.

I double checked it now with Unicleo-GUI 1.8.0 and ALLMEMS1 3.4.0 and it works fine for me.

Hi,

Many thanks for your answer!

So I try with the same setting ALLMEMSV340 and unicleo 1.8, and it work fine!

Do you know if ALLMEMSV2 will soon be supported or not?

Thanks

0690X000008iLsFQAU.jpg

Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

We will try to add it in the next release in a few weeks.

DMari.1
Associate II

I have a similar issue. I have just acquired a SensorTile.box (STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1) board and I fail to connect to Unicleo-GUI (runs on Win10). While I am able to pair the device to my Win10 Machine (I can find it in the Paired Bluetooth devices on Win10), the Unicleo-GUI doesn't seem to see it.

I was able to connect it to my phone and managed to read data from it, but need to switch to the PC. please help

Did you enable the BLE support in Unicleo-GUI settings?

sure I did. and also restarted the app as instructed (even rebooted the machine).

I have tried this on 2 different Win 10 Machines, same thing happened

Can you make a screenshot of the list of paired Bluetooth devices in Windows and screenshot of the Select Device combo box in Unicleo-GUI?

What is the FW in your SensorTile.box?

DMari.1
Associate II

thanks Miroslav. Sure, here they are:

Version of SensorTile.box is 3.3.5

DMari.1
Associate II