cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue modifying Scroll Wheel example to be circular

Redifinition
Associate II

Hi All,

When I tested this example, I made one change is to use Circular and the error is showed below:

Seems the item not match, can you help me to fixed it, thanks very much.

12 REPLIES 12
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Redifinition​,

Did you mean to attach something? Maybe you were fooled by this editor into thinking that you could paste a screenshot in because it actually shows up. It won't make it to the final post unfortunately.

/Martin

0690X000008wS1xQAE.pngThanks, Martin.

Hi,

Could you send me the project? the "?" indicates a fall back character because we could not locate the proper glyphs in the specified font.

/Martin

Thanks Martin for your reply, I attached the projects, this issue will appeared when you choose the Circle and slid the menu a little quick, thanks.

0690X000008iV43QAE.png

Hi again,

Thanks. I'll check when i can. Is this application based solely on the example from the designer? If so that definitely looks like there's an error!

/Martin

The example from the designer does not behave that way when making the wheel circular. Hmm. I am, however, seeing some weird fallback character issues when at the last element in the list. You posted a similar issue near the beginning of the post.

the project is from designer​

Okay, strange that we're seeing different behaviors. You did nothing other than make the wheel circular?