cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

application template auto generated code problem

Gzini.6
Associate II

I've a problem with the generation of the code for the application template. Following the steps, i've generate a blank code, but there's a weird problem, maybe something about linker.

In fact looking in Middlewares/ST/AI/AI/src/network.c there are a lot of syntax errors, like if the variables defined in "network.h" wouldn't be considered, even with #include "network.h".

besides, calling a function that is defined in network.h, like ai_network_create for example, i get this error "Undefined reference to ai_network_create".

With validation template i haven't any problems, i can load the network and validate it both from pc that on the board.

here the blank project:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uMNyChclq7Rt7NMQVxcdyMxSpfZNgoHN

here some errors in network.c

0690X000008aHpfQAE.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gzini.6
Associate II

i've solved

the problem was in the code generation spec

i had to select True studio as IDE, uncheck Generate under root and select copy only the necessary library files.

in this way i was able to load and run an application template on my board without linker problems.

instead for validation template generate under root must remain selected.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

In the project properties can you verify that the include paths have been generated properly.

You should have something like

../Inc

../Middlewares/ST/AI/AI/include

../Middlewares/ST/AI/AI/data

then the regular HAL and CMSIS includes

Regards

Gzini.6
Associate II

i've solved

the problem was in the code generation spec

i had to select True studio as IDE, uncheck Generate under root and select copy only the necessary library files.

in this way i was able to load and run an application template on my board without linker problems.

instead for validation template generate under root must remain selected.