cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production ready STM32 boards

justin11
Associate III

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any companies out there that sell production ready stm32 hardware boards. I appreciated there would be a lot of variations regarding io etc.. but i just wondered if it was a "thing" or if the only board are typically the ST EVAL boards ? If so does anyone have any recommended suppliers ?

9 REPLIES 9
MikeDB
Lead

There are numerous such boards. The most popular is the Blue Pill based on the STM32F103. Others include Arduino boards and the other usual hobbyist sources. Type in STM32 to AliExpress and you'll be amazed at what is available from $1 to $100s

ST used to have a 3rd-party program, where companies producing STM32-related hardware, software and services were listed, with a short presentation.

However, the new "modern" st.com web gives me rash upon touching it and can't find anything usable there.

JW

[EDIT] found it https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/partner/partner-program.html [/EDIT]

Thanks, i'll check it out.

Thanks. I know what you mean about the ST website....

FYI, you can remove from the links all the telemetry and session parameters after the "...html?" part

Yes I know .... on a PC. I was on my phone at the time so just copied them from my recent order list.

Thanks for the links. There are some great options. I was looking for some with wired Ethernet and a decent TFT interface. Thanks again

I expect there is one if you just dive into AliExpress.